E-mail Marketing Specialist (part-time)
ProOwnedCycling is looking for a part-time E-mail Marketing Specialist from March 2021.
Who are we?
ProOwnedCycling is a fast-growing young company. We sell clothing, bicycles, and equipment from the professional Tour De France cycling teams to cycling fans and enthusiasts worldwide.
We are a group of employees driven by our mutual cycling passion and ambitions of growing our scale-up company. And most important, we want to have fun while we do it! We sell top-quality products to customers in over 75 countries, and as such, our focus is international. We are 18 colleagues in Denmark and Belgium - both Danes, Britons and Belgians.
Are you our next CRM-expert making catchy headlines for our customers and members?
We are looking for a profile that has a great sense of online sales marketing. You will be a part of our content marketing team together with four talented colleagues. Your working day will include:
- Preparation of newsletters
- Develop and optimize flows
- Produce texts and designs
- Create and optimize segments
- Organize and structure our releases
- Report to Project Manager
- Work in the CRM program Klaviyo.
What do we expect from you?
You must be responsible, structured, and in the best possible way to carry out the tasks set for the day. We do not expect you to know everything from the start, but we do expect you to be willing to make an effort to improve your skills.
In addition, we expect you to:
- Understand the meaning of segmentation and triggers
- Enjoy being responsible for projects and releases
- Have 1-2 years of experience with CRMs - preferable Klaviyo
- Have experience in e-commerce and online marketing
- Have a greater interest and understanding of cycling
- Be familiar with cycling gear and its categories
- Speak and write both Danish and English fluently
- Be open to improve your skills
- Be able to handle freedom under responsibility
- ...And it's a significant advantage if you have experience with copywriting and graphic design
What can you expect from us?
A team at full speed in a dynamic environment. We are always busy as we are in a growth phase. It is important to us that you want to learn, and we strive to create a work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally. If you have any questions, we will always be there to answer them. We love a culture where there is always a helping hand from a colleague.
You will be working closely with our CMO, Casper Hillstrøm, and our project manager, Patrick. In addition, we work with an agency that specializes in the field. The position could be as a part-time job and/or a student job.
If you are ready for an exciting job in a company with grand ambitions, please send your application to CMO, Casper Hillstrøm, at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact us at the same e-mail.