Frontend Developer, part time (Occupied)
ProOwnedCycling is looking for a part-time Frontend Developer from March 2021.
Who are we?
ProOwnedCycling is a fast-growing young company. We sell clothing, bicycles, and equipment from the professional Tour De France cycling teams to cycling fans and enthusiasts worldwide.
We are a group of employees driven by our mutual cycling passion and ambitions of growing our scale-up company. And most important, we want to have fun while we do it! We sell top-quality products to customers in over 75 countries, and as such, our focus is international. We are 18 colleagues in Denmark and Belgium - both Danes, Britons and Belgians.
Are you our new frontend developer who takes our Shopify webshop to the next level and loves conversion optimization?
We are looking for a profile that can continuously maintain and optimize our webshop. You will be a part of our e-commerce team consisting of 4 talented colleagues. Your working day will include:
- Maintenance and optimization of our webshop
- Continuous optimization of technical SEO and UX design
- Analysis of data in Hotjar and Google Analytics
- Reporting and collaborating with Shopify agency via Github
- Close collaboration with an SEO agency
- You will work in the CMS program Shopify Plus.
What do we expect from you?
You must be able to take responsibility, be structured, and in the best possible way carry out the tasks that are set for the day. We do not expect you to know everything from the start, but we do expect you to be willing to make an effort to improve your skills.
In addition, we expect you to:
- Enjoy being responsible for projects
- Have 1-2 years of experience in frontend development
- Have min. 1-year experience with Shopify
- Speak both Danish and English fluently
- Be open to improve your skills and become an expert
- be able to handle freedom under responsibility
- ... And it is a big plus if you have experience with conversion optimization, UX and graphic design.
What can you expect from us?
A team at full speed in a dynamic environment. We are always busy as we are in a growth phase. It is important to us that you want to learn, and we strive to create a work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally. If you have any questions, we will always be there to answer them. We love a culture where there always is a helpful hand from a colleague.
You will be working closely with our CMO, Casper Hillstrøm. In addition, we work with an agency that specializes in the field. The position could be a part-time job and/or a student job.
If you are ready for an exciting job in a company with grand ambitions, please send an application to CMO, Casper Hillstrøm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact us at the same email.
We look forward to hearing from you.