o On this page you will find a description of what personal data and how we collect and process your personal data, ie information about you. All of this is included in this personal data policy
o In connection with your purchase at ProOwnedCycling, you have entered a number of personal information, including: - Your Name - Your Address - Your Email Address - Your Phone Number - Your Payment Information - Your Order Information. These are all necessary to expedite your purchase and to We can thus fulfill our part of the deal.
o Our personal data policy applies to both the information you provide through the website (ProOwnedCycling.com) and those you enter outside of ProOwnedCycling.com.
o Here are ProOwnedCycling the data controller for your information. If you have any questions about this information, please contact us at info@Proownedcycling.dk
- What personal data do we collect, including the purpose and legal basis for the treatment
- When you visit ProOwnedCycling.com, we collect information about which IP address you use, browser type, network location, operating system, and information about which device you visit ProOwnedCycling from.
- The purpose of this is to optimize your experience as a user and visitor at ProOwnedCycling. In addition, we also use this information to target our marketing primarily on Google, Facebook, and Instagram - IE. with retargeting ads. All of this is done to improve ProOwnedCycling.com and to show relevant offers for you online with the goal of improving our sales.
- The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. 1, point f.
- As described under article 1, you will provide us with the following information when purchasing products on ProOwnedCycling.com: Your name, address, email address, phone number, payment information and order information. In addition, we also get information about which products you have shown interest, purchase date and if you have returned items.
- The purpose of this is to provide the goods or services that you have purchased and paid for on ProOwnedCycling, thus complying with our part of our trade agreement. In addition, it serves the purpose of complying with current accounting and accounting legislation. To prevent fraud, we also register your IP address.
- The legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. 1, b, c and f.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect this information about you: Name, email address, how you signed up (Facebook, Instagram, ProOwnedCycling.com etc. - this we call "source of signup"), IP address, favorite e-mail client, opening rate, which emails you read from us + continuity and purchase history.
- The purpose of this is to provide relevant newsletters with among others offerings or guides and thereby sell goods to you to take care of our own interest.
- The legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the EU Personal Data Regulation.
- Signing up for our newsletter is optional and everyone can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of all our newsletters by clicking unsubscribe. You can scroll. Sign up for our newsletter in connection with a discount code, a competition, as a final part of a purchase or because you want updates from us. In this regard, we get information about you, which we then compare with other types of information we have about you.
- The purpose of this is that we can manage your membership on our newsletters while delivering targeted marketing to members through both Email and Facebook.
- The legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. (1) (b) and (f).
- Recipients of personal data
- When you place an order on ProOwnedCycling, we need to pass on your information to partners to send your order. This applies to GLS, DPD, EMS, Webshipper and package Labels. GLS, DPD, EMS works for us as a carrier, while Webshipper and package labels assist the delivery as they connect ProOwnedCycling.com with the carrier. In addition, manufacturers and suppliers may, in rare cases of direct delivery or complaints, also be required to have your personal data supplied.
- Some of the computer users we use are located outside the EU. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of personal data to outside the EU are secured through the data processor's certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield cf. EU Personnel Data Regulations 45.
- Your rights as the data subject
- To create transparency about your personal information, we will inform you about your rights in relation to us as a data processor.
- Right of access by the data subject
- You always have the right to know what information we have about you and from where we have them and why we have them.
- You are always entitled to receive the personal data we have collected about you. If so, please request the disclosure of your personal information on our mail email@example.com with the subject information "Personal Data". Then you will be asked to document your identity, so we do not pass out personal information to the wrong person.
- Right to rectification
- If you find that we have inaccurate information about you, then you have the right to contact us in order to get your information done right. For example, be if you get a new Email.
- Right to erasure
- There may be instances where you are allowed to delete all of the personal information we have about you. This may be if we no longer have a legal basis for storing your information. However, we are not always required to delete your personal information. This especially applies to legal obligations and accounts.
- Right to restriction of processing
- In some cases, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information so that it consists solely of storage. This applies if you believe your information is incorrect.
- The right to data portability
- The personal information you have given us, you have special cases entitled to be delivered in machine-readable format, to another data processor.
- The right of objection
- You can always object to us using your personal information for targeted marketing
- You are always entitled to object to the processing of your personal information, which we make based on our legitimate interfaces. Items 2.1 and 2.3
- The right to revoke consent
- . You may revoke any consent we have received from you at any time. To do so, please write to us at Info@proownedcycling.dk with the subject "Consent"
- The right to appeal
.If you wish to complain about the data we have stored about you, you are welcomed to contact us directly at +45 71 99 90 83 or Email Info@proownedcycling.dk
- Deletion of personal data
- Information about your use of the website, cf. point 2.1, will be deleted at the latest when you have not used it for a year
- The information we have collected about you when subscribing to our newsletter will not be deleted until you revoke your consent unless we have a legitimate basis to retain them.
- Information we have collected in connection with a purchase on Proownedcycling.com cf. Section 2.2 will be deleted by principle 3 years after the end of the calendar year in which you made your purchase. However, these may also be stored for a long time if we have a legitimate need for longer storage, for example, if necessary for legal requirements to be established, enforced or defended, or if storage is necessary for us to comply with legal requirements. Accounting materials are kept for 5 years until the end of a financial year to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act
- Your security regarding your personal information is very close to us. For this reason, we have taken a wide range of appropriate and security measures so that the risk that your personal information may be illegally or accidentally altered, lost, impaired or against unauthorized disclosure or misuse of your information
- Only Proownedcycling employees are in real need of access to your personal information. This is only so they can do their work.
- Contact information
ProOwnedCycling is, as written, responsible for the personal data and the data that we collect through the site.
Købmagergade 22, 2nd floor
1150 Copenhagen K
Phone number: +45 71 99 90 83
- Changes in the Personal Data Policy
o If we make changes to our personal data policy, you will be informed the next time you visit ProOwnedCycling.com
o This personal data policy is version 1 of ProOwnedcycling, dated 25-09-2018