BRAND NEW Original Aerocomfort Road 3.0 TSA bike travel bag directly from the UCI PRO continental team: Aqua Blue Sport
Be ready for flying with your bike in less than 5 minutes, fly with the Aerocomfort Road 3.0 Bike travel bag. Tested and developed with the world tour teams to ensure that your bike will remain safe throughout the whole travel. They choose it because it is reliable and robust, while still being lightweight and comfortable to carry.
The bike bag comes with a 2-year warranty.
- HI-SPEED PACKING, The clever design of the SCICON AeroComfort Road 3.0 TSA bike travel bag takes the stress out of dismantling and reassembling your bike, because it allows the bike to remain almost fully intact. There is no need to tamper with the complicated internal wiring of your bike anymore. You don’t even have to take off the pedals. Ready to fly or ready to race in minutes
- NO NEED TO REMOVE HANDLEBARS, Minimal disassembly of your bike. All that you need to remove are the bike’s wheels. Complementing a good bike fit, you don’t even have to remove the handlebars or seat post.
- THRU AXLE COMPATIBLE, The multi-axle system allows transportation of bikes with quick release and 12mm thru axle skewers. By default compatible with Thru Axle skewers, the bag includes four Thru Axle to Quick release adapters to cater for all needs
- LIGHTWEIGHT, Light as a feather. With a shear 8kg of weight, the AeroComfort Road 3.0 TSA bike travel bag allows you to stay below the maximum allowance of most airlines, saving you additional fees every time you fly.
- BETTER MOBILITY, Providing better mobility, the SCICON Twin Wheel System features eight precision ball bearing wheels which rotate 360°, keeping your bike travel bag upright and maneuverable whatever the terrain. Developed with Tente, the SCICON Twin Wheel System comes with increased rolling performance and reduced attrition for long-lasting use.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Aerocomfort Road 3.0 TSA bike bag
- 1 x Gear bag
- 1 x Rear derailleur protector
- 1 x Saddle protector
- 1 x Set of Quick realeases
- 1 x Lock for keeping the bike safe and locked
- 2 x Straps to drag the bag after you
- 1 x Storage bag
- 3 x handlebar protectors
When you fly with your road bike, you have to pack it into a bike case, box or bag. Bike bags are cheaper because most airlines won’t charge you a supplementary charge, but they don’t normally offer the same protection as bike cases. That’s why we created the all-new SCICON AeroComfort Road 3.0 TSA bike travel bag – providing case-level protection in the form of a bike bag.
HOW TO PACK THE BIKE WITH AEROCOMFORT 3.0
*Please be aware that access points and shop delivery have been suspended in some countries due to the Coronavirus. Please choose Home Delivery if possible in your country.
See UPS updates here: https://www.ups.com/dk/en/service-alerts.page?id=alert1
EMS update: Packages to Hong Kong can have delays.
We deliver our packages to customers worldwide.
Our packages are shipped with either UPS, FedEx, DHL, or EMS depending on your choice and the delivery country and are insured with a tracking number. Your tracking number can be found in the mail and text you receive after the purchase.
Our shipping prices are based on the package's total volume weight, and are set from our cost price including fuel fee.
Countries within EU will receive free shipping on orders above 150€.
*Only our cheapest shipping method will be for free.
For more information please read our page delivery.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days for a refund.
You will have your order refund back within 14 days after we receive your package.
We do not pay for return shipping fee.
For more information, please visit our page returns.
What is my size?
To find your size can be difficult – specially when there are many different brands which have different fittings, but don’t worry we are here to help you.
The model on all product pictures is 182 cm high and weights 73 kg, and uses size Small in most of the products. You can fill the formular below, send it, and afterwards we will send you a mail on which size you need. It is also necessary to link the products (Or the SKU) that you are interested in, because most of the brands can be different in the size.
We will always advice our customers to ride in tight clothes. You can read more in the other tab “It has to sit tight”.
It has to sit tight
If you ever are in doubt about how tight a cycling jersey or your bib-shorts are supposed to be on you – there are some things to be aware of. The tighter the better – a good example of why this is important could be the bib-shorts. If you go for a longer ride and your shorts is not tight, you might end up with with pain in your bum – You always want to make sure, that everything is “in place” and does not move while riding this is something you can insure by using bib-shorts sitting tight on you, you will properly get a more comfortable ride.
Another thing to be aware of is that when you use cycling clothes sitting tight on you will break the wind better, which will result in better aerodynamic.
Get personal and professional support
Jacob Ravn Eriksen
We have many years of experience within the cycling world.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions. We answer emails within 24 hours.